Sonntag, 20. Januar 2013

Naomi Watts spricht über Rob & "Queen Of The Desert"

Hmm..das wird wohl eher nix mit Drehbeginn in diesem Jahr. 

Naomi Watts im MTV Interview:

  
via youtube

eonline
Robert Pattinson and Naomi Watts will not be coming to theater near you anytime soon.

At least not together, that is. The two are signed to costar along with Jude Law in a Queen of the Desert, a period piece about British writer, traveler, archeologist and spy Gertrude Bell. “It’s still a way’s off,” Watts told me last night at the Luminara and Mulberry Project dinner for her Sundance Film Festival movie, Two Mothers. “I don’t know yet. Hopefully, it will happen. I just can’t travel again right now because I did a lot of traveling last year. It’s been a big year and it’s time for me to be home with the kids.”