Montag, 16. September 2013

Rob in der Sunday Style Australia

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

The Evolution of Man
Robert Pattinson’s Transition From Tween Heart-Throb To Fully Fledged Star Is Well Underway, Say Michelle Manelis. If Only He’d Stop Panicking…

Robert Pattinson’s trying to hug me. But I’m not playing; I’m not a hugger, so I offer my hand instead, which sets him off into fits of laughter. “OK, this is how we’re doing this?” he smiles, amused and a little taken aback. In an effort to recover from my apparent faux pas, and perhaps propelled by the Champagne consumed in the Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel while waiting to be summoned by the Dior representatives, I finally reciprocate his gesture, albeit awkwardly.
 

Weitere HQ Bilder und das komplette Interview findet ihr bei RPLife