Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2014

Wir haben Gewissheit!

Nun wissen wirs... Kristen´s Tattoo ist ECHT! Machen lassen hat sie es sich nach den Dreharbeiten zu Sils Maria und es ist in der Tat ein Stück aus einem Gemälde von Piccasso, dass sie als sie 18 Jahre alt war erstmals in Madrid gesehen hat :)


via Facebook
She got a tattoo after making “Clouds of Sils Maria.”
"I got this because of this film," Stewart said after being asked about her new tattoo on her right forearm. "I gave Valentine [her character in the film] tattoos for the film, so I had transfers made. You don’t know anything about Valentine, it’s all about Maria [Binoche’s character]. And that’s a huge aspect of the story, is that she never focuses on herself. They never talk about her life, ever. I wanted to show little indications of, ‘Who is that?’ Instead of just playing an assistant that was generic. She has interests, she’s going to places, you just don’t know where they are. And so I got so attached to this one that I got it."
"This is part of ‘Guernica,’" she said of the tattoo itself. "It’s a Picasso painting that I saw when I was 18 and in Madrid. It *beep* floored me and it’s the first time I responded to a piece of art like that. It is just perfect for me. I love what it makes me think of. It’s like ‘keep going, and keep the *beep* light on.’"
"This is part of ‘Guernica,’" she said of the tattoo itself. "It’s a Picasso painting that I saw when I was 18 and in Madrid. It *beep* floored me and it’s the first time I responded to a piece of art like that. It is just perfect for me. I love what it makes me think of. It’s like ‘keep going, and keep the *beep* light on.’" Well, her tattoo is real!!! We finally know for sure!